Thursday, December 23, 2010

My New Year's Resolutions

I know it's not even Christmas (well almost) but I need to think about what I am going to do for the New Year.

1. Sew more buy less (fabric). This is on my list every year. I never keep this one but I don't want to break with tradition.

2. Make at least 10 quilts from Two From One Jelly Roll Quilts. I love this book and have plenty of Jelly Rolls. More than ten in fact. So I wouldn't even need to buy the Jelly Rolls. Background fabric is another story. I don't have many solids or subtle fabrics.

3. Open an Etsy shop. I love Etsy and it's handmade/artisan focus. I will probably have to put this one on hold until after tax season but it's definitely doable. It would take a lot of planning & organization. Those are not two words that I would use to describe me or my sewing but that's why I have Jamee. He's all about planning & organizing and he's especially about me sewing up fabric (that I already own) and selling (anything, including Kitty which I refuse to do even though I know he's worth well over a million easy).

I wish all a very Merry Christmas and excellent New Year. Hopefully I won't wait so long to write again.

No comments: